Unmoderated Testing

After trying out all three different testing is on the BananaCom website, I determined that the first-click testing would be the most useful for my mobile app. These tests are usually used on a functioning site, a proto-type or just a boxy wireframe.  I chose first-click because the testing technique can recognize what your clients and customers would click on firstly in a user interface, by trying to complete a quick single task. It’s also a very simple and effective way allowing the process to not take up as much time to get fast results. Along with finalizing the arrangement of the app, the first-click testing would result in better group and team work for the design and imagery process. It gathers valuable insight for the team, determining what is the most accessible and popular points on the mobile app. At the end of the testing the results are acknowledged, for the team to distinguish who fully pushed through and did the full testing, along with how long it took the clients to do so; along with stating the most popular participants in specific areas of the world. Do make sure you’re very intricate and detailed when it comes to the way you word your questions, or the user could click the wrong spot on the wireframe layout. Another aspect that could happen from this testing is how easy it is to click on different areas, and how fast and rapidly it moves to the next question resulting in receiving false data. From these complications I would have to look back at previous data to fully process the feedback from testing concluding in some changes throughout.